ΜΠ – 23Ρ | Ideal choice…
Benefits for the ewe:
- Maintenance of the fermantation procedures inside the rumen (first stomach).
- Protection from metabolic diseases impacting fertility, animal health and milk productivity.
- Lower chances for obesity.
- Lower chances for subclinical ketosis.
- Lower chances for periparturient paresis (milk fever, kneeling of ewe before or after birth due to improper ratio between calcium and phosphorus).
Benefits for lamb:
- Greater weight upon birth.
- Healthier animal.
- Less time required to weaning and longer milk producing period.
All products are produced by non genetically modified raw material (certification is available) and agents for sustainable productivity and healthy animals have been added.
Dry season is the critical period during a sheep’s lifetime. A special characteristic of the sheep is the fact that their nutrition before giving birth (dry period) is responsible for 75% of their productivity.
During this period, which is considered as the period between the first month of pregnancy and the last month before parturition, the ΜΠ-123Ρ condensate can be used in addition to cereal at a ratio of 50% each. Pregnancy dough MP-23R of 500gr – 600gr daily per animal can alternatively be used.